Exotic Cull Hunt Package
40 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS shared by 2 hunters for 2019, Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH, 8 hunting days, 9 nights. Includes Rarely available game species : Nyala and Red Lechwe !!
EXOTIC CULL TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE $ 10,000
Only $ 5,000 per Hunter for 20 Animals / hunter !!!!
1 additional hunter may join the safari sharing the package game for $ 1300 total and hunt is still with 1 PH.
40 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS :
6 RED LECHWE female
2 RED LECHWE male, adult
2 NYALA female
2 NYALA male
4 BLESBOK, common / white
24 SPRINGBOK (Common) female / male depends on breeding season
NO HIDDEN COSTS
The hunters can keep any skull, horns or hide they want at no extra cost.
Lechwe and Nyala make for a fairly Easy hunt as most shots are less than 100 yards.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any other Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed non-trophy animals. There are no interior fences on our ranch. Some of the hunt will be ambush and most of the hunt is by walk and stalk.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one trip in one truck pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on discounted daily rate portion of the hunt package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation. Only local drinks are available – speciality drinks and food are not included.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or Lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional trophy or non trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- Gratuities / tips.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense for flights arriving in late afternoon. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton house / Safari lodge which is a great stop over, rest and meals, and a huge help with meeting and assisting you with guns, permits, bags, checking you in to PE flight etc.
10 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1-pick-up in PE between 11 am and 3 pm only,
Days 2 through 9 are full hunting days,
Day 10 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS - Richard Holmes Safaris camp.
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This hunt is valid for 2019 from approximately May - Aug, subject to available safari dates at the time of booking.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalties if postponing your safari.
- No refund if Package game is not all taken.
- Not available with a donated hunt.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris ( RHS ) cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details (free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.