MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK CULL HUNT
40 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS shared by 2 hunters with 1 PH, Package price includes both hunters, 8 hunting days, 9 nights. Includes Zebra, Kudu, Waterbuck, Gemsbok and more...!
MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK CULL HUNT TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE $ 8,000
1 additional hunter may join the safari sharing the package game for $ 1300 total. This will make the total package price for a 3 rd hunter joining = $ 9,300 / 3 = $ 3100 / hunter and hunt is with 1 PH.
40 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS :
14 MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK , 12 female and 2 male
2 ZEBRA young
2 KUDU bull, cull young bulls
2 KUDU cow
2 WATERBUCK cow
8 SPRINGBOK male / female
4 BLACK WILDEBEEST cow
2 GEMSBOK cow, young or very old
4 BLESBOK female
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed non-trophy animals.
There are no interior fences on our ranch. Some of the hunt will be in ambush and most of the hunt is by walk and stalk.
The hunters can keep any skull, horns or hide they want at no extra cost, besides taxidermy and shipping.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees and onto any other Trophy fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one round trip in 1 truck pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional Hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on discounted daily rate portion of the hunt package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation during your trip. Only local drinks are available – speciality drinks and food are not included.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or Lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional trophy or non trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation, dipping and packing ( raw prep ) and shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense for flights arriving in late afternoon. Cost is approximately $120 per room at the Afton Guest house which is a great stop over, 5 minutes from the Airport for a good rest, meals and a huge help with meeting and assisting you with gun permits, bags and checking you in to the PE flight etc.
10 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1-pick-up in PE between 11 am and 3 pm only,
Days 2 through 9 are full hunting days,
Day 10 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS - Richard Holmes Safaris camp.
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt. It is better to bring your own rifle and we prefer this.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This hunt is valid only for 2019 and 2020 from July - Oct only.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalties if postponing your safari.
- No refund if Package game is not all shot.
- Not available with a donated hunt.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non SA Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- See terms and conditions on this website.