Season Hunt Special Package South Africa
East Cape of South Africa for 1 hunter, 4 hunting days includes 3 TROPHY ANIMALS: 1 GEMSBOK cow or 1 BLACK WILDEBEEST, 1 BLESBUCK and 1 SPRINGBOK. See note below under HUNT DATES for the months for Gemsbok cow.
Season Package Total Price $ 2,000.
(Upgrade to a 10 day safari ( an 8 day hunt ) for additional $ 450 / hunter, if dates are available)
6 Day All Inclusive, No Hidden Costs Safari. 4 full hunting days for 1 hunter hunting with 1 PH, 5 nights with RHS. An additional hunter, then 2 x 1 PH, can join this package for $600 total and shoot, paying per trophy price list or buy the same package for same price, then hunting 2 x 1 PH.
Package includes 3 TROPHY ANIMALS:
1 GEMSBOK cow or 1 WILDEBEEST, black
1 BLESBUCK , common
1 SPRINGBOK , common
HUNT DATES: Only in the period from mid January - March or Oct - Nov 2018 or 2019
If a Gemsbok cow is wanted the dates can only be mid January - March 2019 as this is when the cows are not in milk.
ALL INCLUSIVE - NO HIDDEN COSTS:
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 5000 - 12,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches, and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting – please ask our references.
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth, South Africa, one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in Port Elizabeth.
- Our safaris include daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service of all required staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/raw prep and hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of the package price.
- Catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation during your trip.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours or additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
One pre-safari night is required, if needed, in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense, due to most flights arriving late in Joberg, Cost is approximately $120 per room.
On short hunts like this certain species eg. Kudu are usually not available.
6 day safari itinerary is as follows ( 2 travel days, 4 hunt days ) : Day 1-pick-up in PE only between 11 am and 3 pm, Days 2 through 5 are full hunting days ( 4 hunt days ), Day 6 return to PE after early breakfast at camp.
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt. It is always better and we recommend to bring your own rifle.
Very important info for airlines which will cary your guns :
This hunt package is valid for the period from mid January - March or Sept - Nov 2018 or 2019
The total cost of the hunt is due upon booking.
Please see website for full price list which also has additional Terms and conditions i.e. cancellation etc. , and All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalty fee if postponing your safari.
No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time. Not available with a donated hunt. No refund if package game is not all shot. No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
This package is only for sale to and use by Non SA Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details (free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.