Shoot a Lot Package
50 non trophys animals shared by 2 hunters, for 2019 only. Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH, 8 hunting days, 9 nights. Lechwe, Wildebeest, Blesbok, Springbok, Impala and more...read on
SHOOT A LOT Total Package Price $ 8,400
This is only $ 4,200 per Hunter !!!!!!
Package Includes 50 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS:
4 Red Lechwe, male / female
1 Kudu or Waterbuck female
5 Impala female
6 Black Wildebeest female
2 Blesbok common / white
24 Springbok common female / male, depends on breeding at the time
4 Black springbok female / male, depends on breeding at the time
2 Mountain Reedbuck female
2 Blue Wildebeest female
1 more hunter may join and share the package animals paying total daily rate of $ 1300 for the hunt and hunt is with 1 PH.
The hunters can keep any skull, horns or hide they want at no extra cost, except taxidermy and shipping.
VAT TAX :
Any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
Enjoy your South African hunting safari with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed non-trophy animals. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres in the Eastern Cape. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot, walk and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting.
Please ask our references
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required, at buyers expense, in Johannesburg for flights arriving in late afternoon. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton house which is a great stop over, rest and meals, and huge help with meeting and assisting you with guns, permits, bags, checking you in to PE flight etc.
10 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1-pick-up in PE between 11 am and 3 pm only,
Days 2 through 9 are full hunting days,
Day 10 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp.
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This management hunt is valid for 2019 mainly Aug - Oct, subject to available safari dates at the the of your booking.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Not available if you have a donated hunt.
- Please see website for full price list and which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation terms, penalty if postponing your safari etc. and All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases if postponing your safari.
- No refund if safari package game is not all taken.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris ( RHS ) cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details (free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.