Springbuck Cull Hunting South Africa Safari Package
34 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS shared by 2 hunters, Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH, 6 hunting days, 7 nights, VERY Special price for 18 Springbok and more, or a 1 x 1 option below , read on...!
SPRINGBUCK CULL HUNT - TOTAL PRICE $ 6,000
2 x 1 OPTION :
8 Day all inclusive safari for 2 Hunters ( 6 hunting days, 7 nights with RHS ). The package price is split between the hunters - it must be 2 hunters and they share the included animals. This is only $3,000 per Hunter and each hunter gets 17 animals !!
1 more hunter may join and share the package animals paying total daily rate of $ 900 for the hunt and then the hunt is still with 1 PH.
34 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS INCLUDED :
18 SPRINGBOK ( Common, female / male )
8 BLESBOK ( Common, female )
8 OSTRICH, if some of ostrich not available they will be swopped for available species of similar value.
1 x 1 OPTION : TOTAL PRICE $ 3,200
16 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS INCLUDED :
12 SPRINGBOK ( Common, female / male )
2 BLESBOK ( Common, female )
2 DUIKER, Grey ( Trophy or non trophy )
4 hunt days, 5 nights.
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris ( RHS ) for the above listed animals. There are no interior fences on our ranch. Hunt is mostly by walk and stalk and some Springbok hunting is sitting in ambush.
Trophy game and some non trophy game may also be hunted per price list on this hunt. Any additional non trophy game wanted must be pre booked and paid for in advance. Non trophy game species are subject to availability at the time.
The hunters can keep any skull, horns or hide they want at no extra cost, except taxidermy and shipping.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. Vat tax on this package game not exported would be $ 600.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF:
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one truck and one trip pick up and drop off in Port Elizabeth.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional Hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on discounted daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation. Only local drinks are available – speciality drinks and food are not included.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included
- Additional trophy or non trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing (raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense for flights arriving in SOUTH AFRICA in late afternoon. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton house / Afton Safari lodge which is a great stop over, rest and meals, and a huge help with meeting and assisting you with guns, permits, bags and then also checking you into your PE flight etc.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your arrival date in SOUTH AFRICA.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalties if postponing your safari.
- No refund for late arrival or early departure.
- Not available with a donated hunt.
- No refund if the package game is not all taken.
8 day SAFARI itinerary is as follows:
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 3 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 7 are full hunting days. ( 6 hunt days )
Day 8 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
( 1 x 1 OPTION itinery is 2 days shorter than above )
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This Springbuck cull hunt is valid mainly May to July 2022