Starter Safari package South Africa
4 hunting days, 5 nights for 1 hunter, includes 4 TROPHY ANIMALS: 1 WILDEBEEST, black or blue , 1 BLESBUCK , 1 SPRINGBOK, 1 MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK.
Starter Safari Total Package Price $2,800
( Upgrade to a 10 day safari, 8 day hunt, for additional $ 800 / hunter, if dates are available.)
6 Day All Inclusive No Hidden Costs Safari.
An additional hunter, then 2 x 1 PH, may buy this package for the same price.
Package includes 4 TROPHY ANIMALS:
1 WILDEBEEST, black or blue
1 BLESBUCK, common
1 SPRINGBOK, common
1 MOUNTAIN REEDBUCK
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth, South Africa, one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in Port Elizabeth.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional Hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning.
- Hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals.
Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches, and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting – please ask our references.
- Additional trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/raw prep/packing/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is required, if needed, in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense, due to most flights arriving late in Joberg, Cost is approximately $120 per room at AFTON HOUSE.
On short hunts like this certain species eg. Kudu are usually not available.
6 day safari itinerary is as follows ( 2 travel days, 4 hunt days ) -
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 3 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 5 are full hunting days. ( 4 hunt days )
Day 6 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Depart US Sat, arrive Johannesburg on Sun, fly to PE Mon and pick up by RHS and driven to camp. Hunt Tue, Wed, Thu, and Fri ; Sat depart from RHS camp to PE and fly home, arrive US Sunday – you only miss 1 week form work !
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This hunt package is valid for 2021 or 2022
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your arrival date in SOIUTH AFRICA.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases if postponing your safari, penalty fee for postponing.
- No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- Not available with a donated hunt.
- No refund if package game is not all shot.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non SA Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details (free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.