Trophy & Management Hunt Package
7 day ALL INCLUSIVE NO HIDDEN COST SAFARI for 2 hunters, Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH , 5 hunting days, 6 nights, sharing 13 animals - 4 Trophy and 9 non trophys. Gemsbok trophy and more !!
Trophy & Management Hunt TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE $ 5,000
This is only $ 2,500 per Hunter !!!!
Upgrade to a 10 day safari ( 8 day hunt ) for additional $ 400 / hunter, if dates are available.
PAKAGE INCLUDES :
4 TROPHY ANIMALS
1 Blesbuck (Common)
2 Springbuck (Common)
9 NON-TROPHY ANIMALS
2 Black Wildebeest ( female )
7 Springbuck ( Common )
A Third hunter may join the safari for total daily rate of $ 700 and share the package game and hunt is still with 1 PH.
The hunters can keep any skull, horns or hide they want at no extra cost.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax will be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged.
Enjoy your South African hunting safari for the above listed animals with Richard Holmes Safaris - RHS in the Eastern Cape. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches. All hunting is done by spot, walk and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting.
Please ask our references.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in PE.
- Our South African hunting safari Packages include daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licences, hunting permit fees and trophy handling and skinning.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of the safari.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
NOT INCLUDED :
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- Gratuities / Tips.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton Safari Lodge which is only 5 minutes from the airport and is a great stop over to rest and they offer excellent services of meet and greet, meals, help with gun permits, bags and flight check in to PE.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Not available if you have a donated hunt.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. and all the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalty fee if postponing your safari.
- No refund if safari package game is not all taken.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris ( RHS ) cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details (free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.
7 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 3 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 6 are full hunting days. ( 5 hunt days )
Day 7 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Due to the terrain this is a rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This trophy and management hunt is valid only from June - Nov 2020
Contact Richard Holmes Safaris and book your South African hunting safari today.