KUDU HUNTING SAFARI PACKAGE - 3 TROPHIES
ALL INCLUSIVE NO HIDDEN COSTS. KUDU Package for 1 Hunter, 3 Iconic African Trophies : 1 Kudu, 1 Gemsbok, 1 Black or Blue Wildebeest, 5 hunting days, 6 nights.
KUDU TOTAL Package Price $ 3,800
This RICHARD HOLMES SAFARIS ( RHS ) KUDU Package includes :
3 TROPHY ANIMALS TOTAL :
1 KUDU, East cape
1 GEMSBUCK / ORYX
1 BLACK or BLUE WILDEBEEST
Other Trophy game species may be hunted on this hunt, per pricelist
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - One trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional Hunter and Full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy skinning / handling and hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
Reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax will be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees and not exported. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. i.e. RHS needs an export waybill from SA customs that game is exported then no vat is payable on game shot.
Hunt the Eastern Cape of South Africa with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals.
Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting – please ask our references.
- Additional trophy fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/raw prep/packing/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and Insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually needed, and recommended, in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense, due to most flights arriving late in Joberg, Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton Safari Lodge which is 5 minutes from the airport.
7 day safari itinerary is as follows ( 2 travel days, 5 hunt days ) -
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 2 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 6 are full hunting days. ( 5 hunt days )
Day 7 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt. It is always much better to bring your own rifle/s.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This Kudu hunt package is valid for 2022.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your arrival in SOUTH AFRICA.
- Please see our website for a full price list which also has additional terms and conditions, eg. cancellation etc. and all the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalty fee if postponing your safari.
- No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- Not available with a donated hunt.
- No refund if package game is not all shot.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens.
- This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details ( free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.