Mixed Choice Package $ 13,000
For 2023 - Includes 16 Trophies: 2 Kudu , 2 from Waterbuck, Eland or Red Lechwe, 2 Zebra , 2 Wildebeest, 2 Blesbuck, 1 Red Hartebeest, 1 Impala, 2 Springbok, 2 Mountain Reedbuck - ALL INCLUSIVE, NO HIDDEN COSTS, 8 day hunt for 2 Hunters, 9 nights and Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH sharing the package game however they wish.
MIXED CHOICE PACKAGE TOTAL PRICE $ 13,000
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. RHS needs to get an export waybill from SA customs then no vat is applicable.
This list of trophy game is included in the package price :
2 Kudu ( eastern cape )
2 from Waterbuck, Eland or Lechwe ( red )
2 Zebra ( burchells )
2 Wildebeest ( black or blue )
2 Blesbuck ( common )
1 Hartebeest ( red )
2 Springbok ( common )
2 Mountain Reedbuck - very challenging hunt
Third hunter may join the safari for total daily rate of $ 1000 and share the package game, but hunt is still with 1 PH.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
Enjoy your South African hunting safari with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals.
Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting. Please ask our references.
This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Full service staff and Professional hunter.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning and hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on discounted daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense. Cost is approximately $120 per room and you can share a room if you want . This is at Afton guest house / Safari lodge only 5 minutes from the airport and they offer great assistance with meeting you on arrival, airport transfer, being with you and helping you when getting your gun permit and guns, bags and flight check in to PE is all included in their price - great value and well worth it !
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your arrival date in SOUTH AFRICA.
- Not available if you have a donated hunt.
- No refund if package game is not all shot.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. and All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable, eg. annual price increases and penalty fee if postponing your safari.No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens.
- This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details ( free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.
10 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 3 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 9 are full hunting days. ( 8 hunt days )
Day 10 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt. It is always much better to bring your own rifle/s.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This trophy package is valid for 2023
Contact Richard Holmes Safaris and book your South African hunting safari.