Richard Holmes Safaris Special Hunting Package $6,000
Safari Package 6 hunting days, 7 nights, Including 12 Trophy animals shared by 2 hunters, Package price includes both hunters with 1 PH : 2 Gemsbuck cow, 2 Wildebeest (Black), 2 Zebra ( Burchells ), 2 Blesbuck, 2 Springbuck, 2 Mountain Reedbuck all included. No Hidden Costs.
Richard Holmes Safaris Special TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE $ 6,000
This is only $ 3,000 per Hunter !!
( Hunters may upgrade to 8 hunting days for $ 300 per hunter )
Package includes these 12 Trophies :
2 Gemsbuck, cow
2 Wildebeest ( Black )
2 Zebra ( Burchells )
2 Blesbuck ( Common )
2 Springbuck ( Common )
2 Mountain Reedbuck - very challenging hunting this species
Third hunter may join the safari for total daily rate of $ 900 and share the package game or hunt per price list, but hunt is still with 1 PH.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax must be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. RHS needs to get an export waybill from SA customs then no vat is applicable.
Enjoy your South African hunting safari with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals in the Eastern Cape. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot, walk and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting. Please ask our references.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa - one trip in one truck for pick up and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning and hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on the discounted daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- Gratuities / Tips.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton Safari lodge only 5 minutes from airport and who are a great help with gun, permits, bags etc.
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Not available if you have a donated hunt.
- No refund if package game is not all shot.
- Please see website for full price list which also has additional Terms i.e. cancellation etc., eg. annual price increases and penalty fee if postponing your safari. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable.
- No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details ( free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.
8 day safari itinerary is as follows:
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 3 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 3 ½ hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 7 are full hunting days. ( 6 hunt days )
Day 8 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt. It is always much better to bring your own rifle/s.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
The Richard Holmes Safaris package is valid for 2020 and 2021 but mid January - July only.
Contact Richard Holmes Safaris and book your South African hunting safari.