South African Hunt and Tour Package $6,000
8 day ALL INCLUSIVE safari for 2 people, 6 days hunt & tour / side trips, 4 Trophys included : Gemsbok, Wildebeest (Black or Blue), Blesbok, Springbok. No Hidden Costs.
TOTAL HUNT TOUR PACKAGE PRICE $ 6,000
Safari for one hunter and one non hunter. Ideal for husband and wife or a couple to enjoy together.
(Upgrade to two hunters at no additional charge - Hunting 2x1 with 1 PH, sharing the game and if 2 hunters it is only $ 3000 / Hunter !!! )
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax will be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. RHS needs to get an export waybill from SA customs then no vat on trophys is applicable.
Package includes Trophy HUNTING of :
1 Wildebeest (Black or Blue)
1 Blesbok ( Common )
1 Springbok (Common)
1 visit to Bushman Rock Etchings on our ranch.
2 day game drives & 2 night game drives or night Walks (game viewing on our own ranch)
1 morning visit to Mountain Zebra National Park, return to camp for lunch.
1 morning visit to the Owl House with fossil tour, if open, return to camp for lunch.
1 visit to Historical town of Graaff Reinet, includes lunch.
Can upgrade to 8 day hunt tour, 9 nights for $ 700 / person, if upgraded to an 8 day hunt tour then package includes a tour to Addo Elephant National Park for 2 hours including lunch, on your way back to PE, so your flight from PE to Johannesburg then needs to be from 4 pm on day 10 of your Safari or you need to book a hotel in PE for that night for your cost before flying home - This is very important !
Third person, hunter or non hunter, may join the safari for total daily rate of $ 1200 and share the package game, but hunt is still with 1 PH.
Enjoy your South African hunting safari with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals in the Eastern Cape. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 8000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting. Please ask our references.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa- one trip in one truck for pick and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton safari lodge which is only 5 minutes from the airport and who give excellent service with meet and greet, gun permits, guns, bags, flight check in to PE etc
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due when it suits you but must be before your safari date.
- Not available if you have a donated hunt.
- No refund if package game is not all shot and tours are not all taken.
- Please see website and terms page for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. , eg. annual price increases and penality fee if postponing your safari. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable.
- No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details ( free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.
8 day safari itinerary is as follows :
Day 1-pick up in PE between 11 am and 3 pm only,
Days 2 through 7 are full hunting / tour ( side trip ) days,
Day 8 return to PE after breakfast at RHS camp.
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This hunt and tour package is valid for 2019
Contact Richard Holmes Safaris and book your South African hunting safari.