South African Hunt and Tour Package $5,400
8 day ALL INCLUSIVE safari for 2 people, 6 days hunt & tour / side trips, 7 nights, 3 Trophys included : Gemsbok, Zebra , Springbok. No Hidden Costs.
TOTAL HUNT TOUR PACKAGE PRICE $ 5,400
Safari for one hunter and one non hunter - non hunter may also hunt at no extra charge. Ideal for husband and wife or a couple to enjoy together, Hunting 2x1 with 1 PH, sharing the package game.
A reminder that any animal not exported out of South Africa 15 % VAT tax will be charged onto the animals fees, and onto any Trophy's fees. Exporting even just one part or some of the animals you hunt will mean no VAT tax needs to be charged. RHS needs to get an export waybill from SA customs then no vat on trophys is applicable.
Package includes Trophy HUNTING of 3 above Trophys
1 visit to Bushman / San Rock Etchings on our ranch.
2 day game drives & 2 night game drives or night Walks ( game viewing on our own ranch )
1 morning visit to Mountain Zebra National Park, return to camp for lunch.
We drive you around in the park, which is very large, over 70 000 acres, with lots of WILD game – lion, buffalo, black rhino are sometimes seen and many plains game species. You are not allowed off the vehicle due to safety from dangerous wild animals / NATIONAL park rules. It is a wilderness area so only has access roads to some places There is a facebook link showing guest sightings, which are good.
1 morning visit to Cradock town, return to camp for lunch.
1 morning visit to the Owl House with fossil tour, if fossil tour is open, done together with
1 visit to Historical town of Graaff Reinet, includes lunch.
This is the second oldest town in SA, it is small, has old quaint buildings, history museums, curio shops, art & craft shops, the valley of desolation and game area, where Buffalo are sometimes seen.
This is an art museum in the nearby village of NIEU BETHESDA which is filled with cement statues and statuettes of strange figures and animals with the whole building covered in different coloured ground glass, also includes a small fossil museum & short fossil tour.
Can upgrade for a 2nd trip to Cape Mountain Zebra Park for cheetah tracking for $ 250 / vehicle.
Third person, hunter or non hunter, may join the safari for total daily rate of $ 700 and share the package game and all the tours, but hunt is still with 1 PH.
Enjoy your South African hunting and tour safari with Richard Holmes Safaris for the above listed trophy animals in the Eastern Cape. Our plains game Safaris take place on huge private ranches ranging in size from 4,000 - 22,000 acres. There are no interior fences on our ranch and few fences on our other private hunting plains game ranches and all hunting is done by spot and stalk, so it is real open fair chase hunting. Please ask our references.
ALL INCLUSIVE OF :
- This hunt is all inclusive from Port Elizabeth ( PE ) South Africa- one trip in one truck for pick and drop off in PE.
- Daily rates.
- All hunting transportation.
- Professional hunter and full service staff.
- Hunting licenses, trophy handling/skinning, hunting permit fees.
- VAT tax on daily rate portion of the package.
- Enjoy catered meals, daily laundry service and open bar in moderation.
- Accommodation - Stay in our comfortable, modern, thatched rondavel complex or lodge room with full amenities and dining lodge.
All the above is included.
- Additional fees for game taken over and above animals included in the package.
- Taxidermy fees, trophy transportation/dipping/packing(raw prep)/shipping after the safari.
- Any additional days added to the safari, side trips and tours, additional persons (hunters/non hunters) added to the package.
- Airline flights and insurance.
- One pre-safari night is usually required in Johannesburg at the buyer’s expense. Cost is approximately $120 per room at Afton safari lodge which is only 5 minutes from the airport and who give excellent service with meet and greet, gun permits, guns, bags, flight check in to PE etc
- Half the cost of the hunt is due on booking. The final half is due 3 months before your booked safari date.
- No refund if package game is not all shot and tours are not all taken.
- Please see website and terms page for full price list which also has additional terms i.e. cancellation etc. , eg. annual price increases and penality fee if postponing your safari. All the relevant prices for the year in which the safari takes place are payable.
- No discount if you don't stay for the full safari time.
- No part of this Package is refundable, transferable or discountable.
- This package is only for sale to and use by Non South African Citizens. This package is not for use by other Safari outfitters for their clients.
- Richard Holmes Safaris cannot be held responsible for any misprints on any incorrect advertising of the details ( free animals, days, numbers of hunters, etc.) of this package other than what is stated on this form, at any auction, on any web site or any brochure by the organization accepting this package or by the buyer of this package.
8 day SAFARI itinerary is as follows :
Day 1- pick-up in PE ( travel day ) , between 11 am and 2 pm only because we don’t do transfers in the dark / night due to Kudu on roads and the
transfer drive is about 4 hours North to our place.
Days 2 through 7 are full Hunting and Tour days. ( 6 hunt & tour days )
Day 8 return to PE after early breakfast at RHS camp, getting into PE around 11 am, in time to fly all the way home. ( travel day )
Due to the terrain this is a Rifle only hunt.
Very important info for airlines which will carry your guns :
This hunt and tour package is valid for 2023, 2024.
Contact Richard Holmes Safaris and book your South African hunting safari.